More efficient engineering with more options. Let us help keep you current!
Siemens TIA Portal v17: More efficient engineering with more options. Let us help keep you current!
The most recent TIA Portal v17 from Siemens is coming in the near future. If you would like to learn more and be the first to know when it is launched, please Contact Us today. Here are some of the new version highlights and features that have been released.
- Two new control program editors have been added to TIA Portal V17 for graphical configuration. The CFC Editor for Simatic S7-1500 can be used to interconnect function blocks as a continuous function chart (CFC) and therefore easily configure a signal flow diagram.
- Developers can also create functions as a cause-and-effect matrix (CEM) by simply interconnecting ready-made logic modules in the CEM Editor for Simatic S7-1500 and S7-1200.
- Using a matrix, developers can configure the dependencies between the modules according to the principle of cause and effect.
- Standardization with more flexible library concepts.
- Collaborative work on projects with the project server and multiusers.
- Increased software quality with TIA Portal Test Suite.
- New functions for user management.
- Centralized reporting and diagnostic concepts with OPC UA Alarms and Conditions