The American Council on Education (ACE) now offers online registration. The online registration site is used by individual learners who have taken ACE recommended courses or exams. It also can be used to register a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) course or seminar if the organization that sponsored the training is among those you see listed at: http://www.acenet.edu/clll/corporate/ceu_providers.cfm.
The URL for the online registration site is below. Before getting started, please take the time to read these basic tips:
- Be sure to write down or remember your Username and Password. The registration site is not the same as the ACE Online Transcript site (https://www.acenet.edu/transcripts/). Each person who uses the registration site will have to provide some basic personal information. At the end of
the registration process, the ACE recommended courses that have been approved for you will be made a part of the ACE Online Transcript System.
- Notification/Status of request: Throughout the registration process, you will be notified by e-mail whenever one of your requests has been approved or denied. Users can also log in at any time to the registration site and view the status of their request. At the end of the process, using the
Online Transcript System you can once again view your complete file, change your address if necessary, and then order your ACE Transcript.
- First timers vs. Existing ACE Transcript holders: First timers and existing ACE Transcript holders may use this system. First timers can establish their ACE Transcript and existing ACE Transcript students can add additional activities to those already in their accounts.
- Planning to take more than one ACE recommended activity? If you are planning to take more than one ACE recommended activity, it's advisable to wait to use the registration site at the conclusion of all that work. This will insure that your ACE Transcript is complete when you request it.
- Fees: There is no cost for using the ACE Online Registration website. First timers will pay their one-time activation fee at the completion of the approval process for their learning activities. The one-time fee to establish an ACE Transcript is $35 and this includes the first transcript.
Subsequent transcripts can be ordered for $10. These fees are paid through the ACE Online Transcript site.
- Trouble reports/errors: As with any new online service, students may encounter difficulties with the websites. We want to hear about these issues so they can be addressed. Please email email@example.com and put the words "error online site" in the subject line so we can address
those concerns in a timely manner.
The ACE Registration site can be found at: https://www.acenet.edu/transcripts/register/
Please read ACE's Privacy Notice
<http://www.acenet.edu/Content/NavigationMenu/ContactUs/Privacy_Policy.htm> for additional details. Items on the registration site marked with * are required.
Center for Lifelong Learning
American Council on Education
ACE Online Transcript System: https://www.acenet.edu/transcripts/
You can contact the ACE Call Center (open M-F 8:45 am - 4:45 pm) at 202/939-9434 or 202/939-9470. Staff is able to assist you with courses that carry ACE recommendations for both civilian organizations and training obtained through the military.
This program is not sponsored by Siemens Industry, Inc.. Siemens Industry, Inc. is in no way liable for any transactions between ACE/CEU and the student.